Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

PonyJim

Administrator
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

What I Drive
2021 Mach-e Select
57, Windsor, Ontario [Detroit]. First time buying a new car. I always bought winterbeaters before. Put $5000 Canadian down for a Mach E Select. I'll be day dreaming all summer waiting for delivery.

What I Drive
2021 Mustang Mach-e First edition
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Hi All! Pam here in Colorado. Just picked up my First Edition on Friday. Loving it!

What I Drive
2021 Mustang Mach E
I am 64 and my husband is 74 and we ordered our premium edition in December. It is being built this week and the dealer says it will be here at the end of the month. We live in south-east Michigan.

What I Drive
Mercedes Classe B 2019
I am 78. I've ordered AWD Extended in january 2021 and still waiting for notice about. I live in Lombardia, Italy.

What I Drive
2019 Tesla Model 3

Hi. I’m Dave from Cardiff in the U.K. I currently drive a Tesla Model 3 but am seriously considering a Mach-E having driven one for the first time today. Hoping to learn more from the experts!

What I Drive
2021 Mach E Ford Mustang

Hi everyone. We just picked up our space white Premium Mach-E on Friday and love it!! So much to learn, so it’s nice to have this forum. We are in Stanwood, WA and our electric company is giving great rebates and incentives. We’ve had solar panels for 4 years and this was the next step!