Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

What I Drive
2022 Mustang Mach-E Select
Hello from Houston, TX. I am one of the late comers to the EV world, especially the Mach-E. I was looking at trading my 2020 Explorer ST into something more economical and started looking around at the Mach-E. However, there were none to be had. I luckily saw a Mach-E Select arrive at a local dearlership and stopped by to check it out. It was an ordered vehicle and I told the salesman to call me if the buyer backs out. 2 days later I got a call an hour before they closed and I walked out with my first EV. I wanted a Premium or GT model but I had to go with what was available. At the end of the day, I'm still very happy with the car and glad to have it in my driveway!

2022 Mach-E Select RWD Standard Battery - Dark Matter Gray

What I Drive
2022 Premium Extended
Greetings from the Raleigh NC area. Went to my local Ford dealer to place an order for a 2023 model. Was told I could place an order and the guy basically brushed me off. Decided to try a different dealer and walked out with a slightly used 2022 Premium extended range, which is just what I wanted.

What I Drive
2022 Ford Lightning
Greetings from Royse City, TX. My wife and I drive two EVs, a 22 F150 Lightning and 21 Mustang Mach E Premium First Edition. We are trading in the Mach E for a 23 Mach E GT Performance Edition.