Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

What I Drive
2022 Mustang Mach-E Select
Hello from Houston, TX. I am one of the late comers to the EV world, especially the Mach-E. I was looking at trading my 2020 Explorer ST into something more economical and started looking around at the Mach-E. However, there were none to be had. I luckily saw a Mach-E Select arrive at a local dearlership and stopped by to check it out. It was an ordered vehicle and I told the salesman to call me if the buyer backs out. 2 days later I got a call an hour before they closed and I walked out with my first EV. I wanted a Premium or GT model but I had to go with what was available. At the end of the day, I'm still very happy with the car and glad to have it in my driveway!

2022 Mach-E Select RWD Standard Battery - Dark Matter Gray

What I Drive
2022 Premium Extended
Greetings from the Raleigh NC area. Went to my local Ford dealer to place an order for a 2023 model. Was told I could place an order and the guy basically brushed me off. Decided to try a different dealer and walked out with a slightly used 2022 Premium extended range, which is just what I wanted.

What I Drive
2022 Ford Lightning
Greetings from Royse City, TX. My wife and I drive two EVs, a 22 F150 Lightning and 21 Mustang Mach E Premium First Edition. We are trading in the Mach E for a 23 Mach E GT Performance Edition.

What I Drive
2023 Mach E Premium
Hello from Marshall, Michigan. I ordered my 2023 Premium AWD with extended range on 8/30 and picked it up 12/9. I love the way it drives! The range started at 270, but deceases much faster than my distance travelled in this frigid weather. I’m looking forward to hearing about others’ experiences here.

Attachments

What I Drive
Mustang Mach-E Select
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
I am a Realtor in Nashville, TN. I bought my 2021 Mustang Mach-E Select in November 2021 and I absolutely LOVE it! I’ve currently put over 46,000 miles on it so far!

Attachments

What I Drive
2012 SHELBY GT500
Hi everyone,
New 2012 SHELBY GT500 owner. I’ve been reading the forums and have gathered great intel on my misfire problem so I thought I’d give back and update everyone on my issues. I’ll try to post it in the correct area.
happy to be here!

What I Drive
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance eAWD Extended Range
Hey everyone! Greetings from Greenville, SC. I am a proud new owner of a Mach-E GT. Loving this car so far, we will see how it goes as time goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I Drive
ExplorerST and Tesla Model S
Hello, I'm from Toronto, Canada, currently living in Pennsylvania. Looking to pick up a Mach-e Rally when they come out. Currently driving an Explorer ST and a Tesla Model S.

What I Drive
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD
Welcome to the Mustang Mach-E Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hi, my name is Frank Smith. I'm a former engineer who's here to find out if an EV (Mach e) is practical for Wisconsin winters. Also, I'm curious about the Mach e's lack of a heat pump, i.e., if the resistive heater is workable in cold weather without affecting range too much.

What I Drive
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD
Hi, my name is Frank Smith. I'm a former engineer who's here to find out if an EV (Mach e) is practical for Wisconsin winters. Also, I'm curious about the Mach e's lack of a heat pump, i.e., if the resistive heater is workable in cold weather without affecting range too much.
I currently drive a 2020 Ford Escape AWD Hybrid

What I Drive
Mach-e 2022
God morning beautiful Mach-e people!!! :) This is Oscar from Orlando FL I'm 62. I have been considering an EV for the past three years. I almost bought a Tesla. But, instead I bought a used (15K miles) Dark Matter Grey Premium rear wheel drive, last week. I absolutely love this car! and continue to enjoy every minute I'm behind the wheel! It is a lot of fun. Still learning as I go and hope to share experiences and learn from other member in this forum :) <3 Blessings to all and thank you for the opportunity!!!